Thursday, August 13, 2009

aa9 - Nokia 2760 User's Manual for Dummies

aa9 - Nokia 2760 User's Manual for Dummies

Intro| Although I am relatively new to cell phone use, I have used other brands of cell phones, and their Operating Systems are equally dreadful. "What kind of dread?" you may ask. The kind similar to a newbie buying a Windows98 computer (back in the late 1990s). The purchaser (me) had inadequate directions/instructions included with the package. I had to revert to buying guidebooks and computer magazines just to get the pre-requisites.
On the 'net, there are no guides are user-friendly instructions that I could find. Nor, are there any magazines or guides in bookstores regarding the Nokia 2760.

This is JC's work in progress. It includes tips/hints that other users like me should know. Enjoy. Its direct url is http://www.box.net/shared/5i4hmkqj2u







box.net:gish ~.e4t (Please disregard the outdated material below, Jian)



.- direct link for the above widget contents Jian-nokia2760manual box on box.net
http://www.box.net/shared/cuq7xpeaj9 -------Please refer to the bigger box above.
.-

No comments: